RAWMEC is Lebanon’s largest recycling and waste management exhibition and conference.
With participation from various stakeholders including decision-makers, industry experts, innovators, private sector, investors and academia, RAWMEC will provide impetus to sustainability initiatives in Lebanon and other regional countries.
Lebanon Sustainability Week will be a venue for knowledge-sharing, brainstorming, solutions delivery, technology transfer, peer networking and capacity building in the solid waste management, industrial waste management, industrial wastewater treatment and renewable energy sectors.
It will provide a deep understanding of social, economic, environmental and technology trends driving the sustainability sector and will help in implementing technology-driven solutions to key environmental problems in Lebanon.
Why Sustainability Week?
1. Setting up agenda for tackling energy, waste management, water resource management and sustainable development challenges in Lebanon.
2. Facilitate a meeting of top sustainability experts and companies from Lebanon, Middle East, GCC and other parts of the world.
3. Positioning Lebanon as a top destination for environmental products and services.
4. Building organizational growth and entrepreneurial capabilities in the sustainability sector.
5. Reinforcing environmental sustainability as a key feature of governance.
6. Raising environmental awareness among the masses.
7. Fostering knowledge sharing and youth empowerment as eﬀective tools to achieve sustainability
8. Catalyzing Lebanon’s journey towards a low-carbon economy
9. Development of road map for sustainable development of Lebanon
For more information visit: www.rawmec-lb.com